Peak season (DEC – MAR | JUL – AUG)
Off-season (APR – JUN | SEP – NOV)
Above rates include
- Accommodation in large canvas tent equipped with en-suite bathrooms traditional bucket shower with a sky view plus hot tub in Yala
- Exclusive use of a customized safari game viewing vehicle for the morning and afternoon/evening game drive
- A qualified naturalist will accompany you during each game drive
- Snacks, soft drinks, fruit juices and water on game drives
- Breakfast, lunch and BBQ dinner at camp
- Wine, beer and spirits
- All park entry fees, government taxes and service charge (VAT, NBT and TDL)
- Transfers to and from park entrance to Base Camp campsite
All reservations must be confirmed to Base Camp Wilpattu by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservation requires an advance deposit payable upon booking of 25% of the total cost. Balance must be paid 7 days in advance of arrival. Please note that if the guest does not pay on the due date(s) we reserve the right to cancel the reservation.
Payment should be by way of a bank/wire transfer. Bank/wire transfer details will be provided in the invoice. The client must bear all local & foreign bank transfer fees if any.
- 30 days and more: No charge for cancelation and amendments
- 8 days to 29 days: 25% for cancelations and no charge for amendments
- Less than 7 days, 100% for cancelations and 25% for amendments
**Above charges are based on % of total tour costs.
by Base Camp Wilpattu | Yala | Knuckles
Base Camp reserves the right to cancel a holiday at short notice if for unforeseeable circumstances we are unable to provide safe accommodation due to extreme conditions, ill health, fire or administration, or any other extenuating circumstance. Under such unlikely circumstances, your full payment will be returned. Base Camp cannot accept liability or responsibility for any loss, including consequential loss caused by the cancellation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Check-in time at the camp is 12:30pm and check-out time is 10:30am.
- All tents have a strict No Smoking Policy. Anyone who smokes outside of the tents is responsible for disposing of their cigarette butts in a bin and must not litter the surrounding area.
- Parents are responsible for the supervision of their children on site at all times.
- The client acknowledges that it is his/ her responsibility to take insurance. The client undertakes to take comprehensive travel insurance to cover his/ her personal requirements.
- Guests are expected to abide by the laws of Sri Lanka and the rules of the Department of Wildlife Conservation of Sri Lanka at all times. In the event of any misconduct Base Camp has the right to refuse guests.
- Wildlife is unpredictable in its nature. While every attempt will be made to spot wildlife, sightings are not guaranteed.
- Drivers/guides will not be accommodated at our campsites. Accommodation can be arranged off site upon request.
- All guest vehicles are parked off site at the owners’ risk. Should a problem occur with a vehicle, the camp cannot accept any liability.
By confirming the booking and making payment you have agreed to our terms & conditions.